Lease to Own
If you own or operate a business, either sole proprietorship or incorporated, then a lease might be the right choice for you. Workfleets has been partnered with Leasemarket for many years. A leader in non-motorized business asset funding, Leasemarket is a well established and recognized underwriter throughout Canada. Unlike automotive leases where you return your vehicle at the end of the lease term, leasing a trailer is a lease to own leaving you with the trailer at the end of the lease.
- Conserve Cash - Leasing allows you to conserve cash and leverage up the buying power of your operating or capital budgets and overcome budget limitations. A $30,000 annual equipment budget is leveraged up considerably through leasing.
- 100% Financing - Unlike most traditional financing, in most cases you do not make any down payment on the structure.
- No Pre-Payment of Taxes - You pay GST and PST on rentals, you do not prepay these taxes in full up front.
- Preserve Lines of Credit - Valuable cash and lines of credit are preserved to grow your business. No one in business experiences financial difficulty because they have too much cash.
- Potential Income Tax Benefits - In many instances, leasing provides income tax benefits and the assets do not appear on the balance sheet. Debt to Equity ratios are unaffected.
- Pay as You Profit - You establish equipment costs in today's dollars, and pay these costs incrementally in inflated future dollars, as the equipment is used. You can add extra equipment and accessories for very small monthly costs.
- Match Revenue with Expenditures - You can match revenues with expenditures by paying for the equipment while it is used to generate revenue, or protect profits.
- Simple, Convenient Process - The process is simple and convenient. You achieve "one-stop" shopping for the equipment and financing. Credit approval and lease documentation is uncomplicated and can be completed very quickly.
- Tailored Payments - Repayment can be tailored to your cash flow. Budgeting is simple.
To submit the online form:
- Click on the link below to open the application form in Adobe Reader. If you need to update your version of Adobe Reader you can download the most recent version of the program here for free: http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader
- Fill out all applicable fields on the form. Please note that some fields are required. You will not be able to submit the form without filling in all the required information.
- Use the ‘Submit’ button at the top to email the form to Workfleets for review.